Thursday, 16 February 2012

Home again, home again, jiggetty jog. Oh, so pleased to be home. My own space. My own mess. My own words. Away is nice and filled with adventures. Home is where my heart is.
Collected Lexi. She is talking to me and quite annoyed that I do not respond appropriately. But I do not speak Cat. We are trying.
The stitches on my face have been removed and those behind my ear will gradually dissolve. Avoid any pressure, heat, force in these areas. I must keep applying a dressing until things are set well in place. Should be good by May. Ghastly to look at. Rips the determination and courage to shreds.
Dealt again with the people from the Powerhouse Museum. That was the visit from Hell. So badly run. That place must contravene almost every workhealth and safety law in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.