Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Animals

Yes, I am a sucker for animal welfare charities. They certainly get a good percentage of my income, and yes, I know lots of the money is spent in ways I would not really like.
I like mammals particularly and see them as living beings just like me. A little different in appearance and talents, but with thoughts and emotions just like mine. How many degrees of separation? Yes, I know many animals can be dangerous, but many people can be dangerous.
Of course I like many other animals, although some of them get not much more than a kind smile. Some parasites are a little off-putting.
So there is this mixed bag of ideas.
I was surprised and delighted when I was sent this film clip and photos. There are more like this on YouTube.

video

video

And I am turning up the chuff-metre a bit because of the snowy connection to yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.