Friday, 2 March 2012

Do you enjoy funny advice? I admit I love all that mumsy folk advice. I churn it around in my mind for days considering when things are correct and when not. This and that, this and that. I enjoy the mottoes for days.


Mirror, mirror on the wall, I became my mother after all.
Those habits I hated have definitely found a new home here. Luckily I can occasionally observe myself being my father, a more optimistic person.

Do you agree wit these Never statements?
        Some I used to agree with entirely, but now a few are no longer appealing.


  1. Never dull your shine for someone else.
  2. Never allow yourself self-pity because it is the most destructive of emotions. 
  3. Never depend on immersion in another person for your personal growth.
  4. Never go on long trips with someone you do not love.
  5. Never rise to speak until you have something to say, and when you have said it, cease.
  6. Never lose the chance of saying a kind word.
  7. Never continue in a job you do not enjoy.
  8. Never ascribe to your opponent motives that are meaner than your own.
  9. Never confuse movement with action.
  10. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.
  11. Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.
  12. Never dare to judge until you have heard the other side.
  13. Never lose sight of the fact that old age needs so little but needs that little so much.
An assorted bunch of statements. I have no idea of the origins of this list and hope that this does not impinge on any copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.