Thursday, 8 March 2012

Fairy Stories

I came across these photos several years ago and thought they were hilarious. I wonder what you think.

  I guess this was taken in the staff lunchroom at a theme park. But the thought of the morning after is still strong.

 So what did Little Red Riding Hood look like? Did she sample the goodies in the basket? This time? Every time? Is this what could have happened?

 Is this Jasmine? Up to date, are we?
Yes, here we are at the retirement village and I am still waiting for Sleeping Beauty to awaken. What good will it do me now? Look at her and look at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.