Thursday, 15 March 2012

I actually knitted something and finished it. So many times I start something but it just sits like an eternal reminder of lost dreams.

Simple enough, but a bit rough at the ends.
So this time I knitted a headband for wearing to the gym. Not a total success because the method I used for joining is rather rough.

There's that bulky join. I think I need to learn how to graft the ends together.
The yarn is a chunky cotton in lovely variegated blue. The needles are size 10mm. It was just sixteen stitches and ribbing until it seemed big enough.
Hopefully I shall wear it tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.