Sunday, 25 March 2012

Yesterday it rained but today the humidity dropped below 40% for the first time this year. Yes, the Dry Season has arrived. Well, I am extremely hopeful.


Two cruise liners tied up today, both from Princess Lines. I am sure the visitors enjoyed the wonderful tropical weather.


I am in such a good mood I have a joke to share.


An 80 year old woman was marrying for the fourth time. A newspaper journalist asked if she would mind talking about her husbands and what they did for a living.
She smiled sweetly and said,"My first husband was a banker. Then I married a circus ringmaster. Next I married a parson. Now in my 80s I am marrying a funeral director."
The journalist remarked that they seemed to have quite diverse careers and then asked her to tell him a little more.
She explained, " I married 1 for the money, 2 for the show, 3 to get ready and 4 to go."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.