Saturday, 16 June 2012

Sewing again

The Chorale is performing two nights this week. Preparations have been rigorous and the show is really entertaining. Hats Off to Broadway. We have a visiting artist to lead the show and he is amazingly wonderful.

I missed some rehearsals so am now assistant to the costume organiser. At least I am there.

The ladies all look so glamorous and I felt a bit jealous. So I found an old skirt and converted it to a fashionable blouse to wear with black tights. The neckline was rather adventurous but I solved that with a few tucks. I wore this top last night and looked suitable for a back stage job.

Not couturier standard but yet satisfactory for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.