Monday, 16 July 2012

Free entry competition

Do you ever enter competitions?

I have my doubts about competitions, especially those that require no purchases, entry conditions, or entry requirements like a written statement. Under Australian law these do not have to be run ethically, only those where money is spent to enter. Fair Enough. Weed out the time wasters.

After saying all that, I have found a marvellous competition which is worth entering. It seems to be run very well. Everything looks quite legitimate to me. I saw the advertisement on TV and chased it up. I entered and you could do the same. It is possible to win a car, a camper trailer, and a car fridge. These are all separate prizes so do not be put off if you do not want them all.


Go for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.