Sunday, 29 July 2012

London Olympics opening ceremony

I watched highlights of the London Olympics opening ceremony on TV. This was a first for me as I have never had the time available before. Actually I have seen footage of athletes marching into the arena but that was many years ago. Generally I feel that this whole saga is a waste of time and money.

I absolutely loved the James Bond segment. Queen Elizabeth as a Bond Girl. Love the concept. I wish I could do that at her age.


Then again the flame concept is also very beautiful.


This was quite good entertainment and fulfilled all the requirements of building national identity and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.