Everything I need to know about life
I learned from the tale of Noah's Ark.
1. We are all in the same boat.
2. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah started to build the
3. It is possible that you will cross paths with people who failed semantics, geography, history, archaeology, and weather forecasting.
4. Don't pay too much attention to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
5. For safety sake, travel in pairs.
6. Don't miss the boat.
7. There is no guarantee of a calm passage.
8. Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9. Some decisions will not please everyone; those two cockroaches have resulted in a lot of grief.
10. Find out as much as you can about waste removal before the exits are closed.
11. No matter how long or severe the deluge, it will eventually end.
12. Money did not seem to bother Noah, so do not let it become the biggest influence in your life.
13. When you are stressed, float a while.
14. Stay fit. Noah was not young. When you are old, you may be asked to do something really big.
15. Remember, the
was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals. Ark
This illustration comes from