Sunday, 28 October 2012

Hasten slowly

One academic semester has finished and the summer semester has not yet begun. Income is low as a result.

I love tutoring, but I need to develop my skills to create more income streams within the general field. I already tutor university students and adults wanting to be admitted to university. I have tutored in vocational studies.

I bit the bullet and started a small business of my own doing tutoring for private clients. Advertised. Had some enquiries. One student has already begun.

Especially if it contains a grammar error!!
Will work really diligently to make this a success. Private enterprise will be quite a change for me. I have always worked for other people, for government agencies and similar.
Had to get an ABN. Had to design an invoice. Still have to learn about taxes and regulations.

I am simply expanding my range.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.