Saturday, 20 October 2012

Home made pasta

Do you make your own pasta from scratch?
I have done it. I have pasta machine. I have even made pasta with preschoolers.
Not hard. The cooking time will be short though.
Here are some little clips to help. Just do it!!!

The sound is terrible in this clip, but it is still worth it.

This is the type of machine I use. I do not dry my pasta for hours. We make the pasta. Clean up. Make the sauce. Then we cook and eat.

As I said , I have made pasta with little children, but the children were four years old, not two years like this little girl called Faith.


Remember that you can add all sorts of vegetables or herbs, or even squid ink, to your pasta to make it more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.