Friday, 16 November 2012

Christmas countdown banner

Hoping this works.
I saw this banner on another blog and am attempting to use it myself.
If it works for me, feel free to have a go yourself.

I love Christmas time. Not keen on the religious aspect, particularly. I am a strong believer on repairing the links between people.


Money proves nothing.

The minute I saw this (on Frugal Queen's blog today) I knew the message deserves to be spread far and wide. Christmas is not supposed to be about spending money. It is supposed to be about giving to others in the spirit of love and respect. 

Have Christmas, not a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.