Thursday, 27 December 2012

An Unexpected Christmas

I saw this video clip on Roses, Lace, and Brocante  http://roseslaceandbrocante.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/an-unexpected-christmas.html  and it is so delightful that I wanted to share it.
The children are from Auckland in New Zealand and their accents are charming to my ears. Love the fact that it is all children. Love the upside down wings on the warriors. Yes, I know that Advent and Christmas Day have well and truly passed, but you will like this. Actually we are still in the season of Christmas until the twelve days are complete.

  

Hmm, I guess I am very sentimental.

1 comment:

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.