Monday, 3 December 2012

Lucky me again

I visited my doctor and had the stitches taken out. The pathology report was back and the entire tumour has been removed. The swelling has gone and so has the bruising. It won't be too long before I can sleep normally again, something that has not been possible all year. The scar is not pretty and it looks a bit weird there, but the future is looking bright. This time I have been really lucky.
I looked at the scar from the surgery at the beginning of the year and it too is improving. Lucky again.

Now I can be more positive. I actually feel different, brighter, more energetic. I feel that I have been offered another chance at a long life and I am truly grateful. I will work to make my dreams reality. There is a ghastly saying that if you can dream it you can achieve it. Rubbish!!! Any fool can dream, but only some achieve their aims. There are so many things I want to do now. Time to put in some effort.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.