Saturday, 29 December 2012

Smarty Pants

I am not a marvellous writer, not of form or content. I feel no compulsion to read great literature. I do not often appreciate the fine details of excellent writing. Nevertheless I do enjoy writing. Every Sunday I write to my son as my parents wrote to me for thirty years. I try to write on this blog nearly every day. I write copious emails to my friends and family. I write letters (not frequently, but sometimes) to family members who hold a special place in my heart. Postcards, birthdays cards, and similar call me.
Thus, hence, and wherefore ... When I saw this little poster on facebook I grabbed it gleefully, wickedly. I hope you enjoy its message and its style. I am quite certain I break all these rules regularly or even irregularly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.