Thursday, 24 January 2013

Do you know Aunty Acid?

Do you know Aunty Acid? I am not young. I am facing some aging issues. Aunty Acid knows about aging disgracefully. Be warned this post contains material that is mildly offensive, denigrates medical professionals, and probably is politically incorrect. Got that? Now read on.

Lately I seem to be deliberately searching for jokes. This is not the real me. I am a quiet, sober, home body who lives a completely dull and uneventful life. I am cynical and bitter. Well that is how I see myself.  The weather has been overcast for the last week or two, so that might have something to do with how I feel. Bring on the sunshine. Metaphorical sunshine will do.

I find these cartoons absolutely hilarious. Right now a little hilarity is most welcome. A new day will bring a better frame of mind. In the meantime I will share some Aunty Acid with you.



2 comments:

  1. I don't know Aunt Acid but she is cracking me up, as well as you! Thanks for sharing these, they cracked me up (especially the last one, HA!)
    Peace~
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that - we have sunshine today!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.