Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Closer to victory

I have attempted another zipper pouch. Still had to re-do a few sections but a better result than all previous pouches. This is now holding some computer gadgets. Neat and tidy.

Happily the tabs at the ends of the zipper are much better. Neat little triangles. Could improve my handling of the zipper ends though. Managed to quilt the outer shell. I was pleased with my quilting this time and hope it disguises where I joined a few bits and pieces. Made four pockets on the lining.

The outside is a cotton-silk blend, quilted onto a bamboo wadding. The lining is cotton.  The colour is actually  a smoky green. The fabric is rather retro, and came from some trousers that I shortened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.