Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Lexi and her claws

I love our cat Lexi and I know she loves me. It's a give and take arrangement but I am not sure who gives and who takes.

When she was younger Lexi clawed furniture.

Now she only scratches one chair and one of my legs. Yes, my leg. It is her signal that I have been sitting for too long in her opinion. It works too.

We have a settee that has been badly damaged by Lexi's claws. And I am definitely not buying a new lounge suite until Lexi has gone to live in cat heaven. I'll just wait for another six or seven years.

I wonder what people do with furniture that cats have damaged.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.