Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Need a night out??


I was sent this photo on Facebook.

My friends know I like a funny turn of phrase.

After I stopped laughing I found out a little bit more about this place.
Yes, you can go there for a night out. They serve meals and have entertainment every Saturday night. Heaven knows what a minnow shot is. The mind boggles.

Big Dick's Halfway Inn is on Cup Tree Road, Gracois Mills, in Missouri in the USA. It is on a lake called Lake of the Ozarks, which is actually more of a billabong, in an area known as Blue Bat Cove. This pub is not actually old and heritage listed; it has been running only since 1990.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.