Saturday, 21 December 2013

Cuppa time

We went to a friend's house for a little (big) Christmas celebration.
Joel is French Canadian but has lived in Australia for at least ten years. He loves Christmas even more than I do.
After the lunch Joel made coffee. He likes to serve it in bowls. When I saw this though I had a drink of water. A little too much caffeine for me. These bowls would have held about a litre. Yes, he had one for each of the adults.
The half eaten gingerbread house is in the middle of the table, propped up with a couple of cans.
I had never before seen so much Christmas stuff on one table. And the tree would have done a department store proud. It was a great day, and the only photo I took was this one towards the end of the meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.