Friday, 14 February 2014

Valentines Day 2014

My husband gave me a lovely surprise me this morning. He had remembered St Valentine's day and been shopping. The gift is a miniature vase, a small art work really.

The vase is only 7cm high is rectangular in shape. The main Klimt picture, called Expectation / Fulfilment, is on two sides and the narrower sides are lesser parts of the original painting. The vase is from Goebel's in Germany and is gorgeous.

Did I remember to do anything? No, I was too wrapped up in other things. But, I have spent hours preparing a very special meal for this evening. Polenta stack a bit like lasagne, salad, a heart shaped cake, and pink champagne.

The meal will be gone soon but the vase will remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.