Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Home, sweet messy home


I have no idea where this comes from although the little green notes in the corner mean something. It looks like Aunty Acid, but I am not sure really. It was sent to me on facebook. I am not sure if it is an example of irony or sarcasm, but it hits the spot for me. "You either married it or you share DNA."

Being part of a family suits me. I love my husband and children, and people are not perfect thank goodness. Life is not a film or a magazine. Homes are not just houses. Support, tolerance, and sharing are not the sort of codependence that damages people irreparably. Love is not just kissing or uttering tender words. My family sets me free and I hope I do the same for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.