Thursday, 25 December 2014

Christmas greetings

It is hot and humid today. Lots of dark clouds and thunder. Patchy rain. Usually it rains on Christmas Day here, but not usually in the morning.

We had a wonderful Christmas dinner with my daughter. So good. She and Kevin are both excellent cooks. Ham. Barramundi. Mango salsa. Potato salad. Cheese board. Champagne. Coffee. Great conversation.


I am very lucky to have received sewing gifts. Brilliant! And I have already begun a new project.
Yesterday we went to a Christmas party at the Herbarium where my husband volunteers two days a week. One of the botanists and his wife are expecting their first baby in ten days. Ah! A quilt is needed. I have started already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.