Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Spell check

My sister sends me funny stuff. She sent this.


I tried finding it on the website mentioned, but the blog has changed to a different address. Now it is   at http://writerswrite.co.za/    Writers Write is a blog from a writing school and is full of good ideas, if you take writing seriously. I don't. I just write and hope for the best.

Nevertheless and however and more like that ... if you go to this page  http://writerswrite.co.za/hilarious-writing-tips    you should get a chuckle or two. Bear in mind that one person's idea of hilarious may not be the same as yours. I liked Number 18 in the list and Number 102 is cute. But the list is too long for me to read in detail. Perhaps I am more world-renounced than world-renown as in Number 109.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.