Monday, 10 August 2015

A little light humour

Do you have that funny feeling?
This morning one of my friends sent me these jokes on Facebook. Someone owns the copyright and I would be happy to acknowledge them.
In the meantime enjoy a little light humour. The story is about lies our parents told us years ago.
Obviously some people had a much more recent childhood than I experienced - no battery operated toys for me.
Safety in the street however was very important.
I was told that I would get a black mark under my tongue if I told a lie. I think it is a vein. My mother must have a whopper of a vein!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.