Monday, 25 July 2016

Going to need a bigger bookshelf

Probably I'm going to need a bigger bookshelf soon.
Gifts of books are definitely appreciated in our home. I certainly am lucky this time.



I heartily recommend the Ladybird book which I have already read twice. It is for adults, although it is not rude. The topic and style means it most appropriate for those mothers who had a big role in raising their toddlers. I have noticed other titles in this series in shops and they have specific target audiences too.

I enjoy the Father Brown series on television, so the original stories will be a pleasure.

Looks like all housework is on hold for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.