Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Grammar

I saw this clever cartoon on a Facebook page about grammar. I hope you are amused; obviously, Queen Victoria is not. I like simple puns and grammar jokes.

For the history purist, this cartoon does contain some inaccuracies. (The grammar nerds are busy with guidance.) The animals should all point the same direction. The skin tone should be a little darker; although I find it more engaging this way. Maybe the stool is an anachronism??

I appreciate the joke and am not really concerned with the faults. Happy smiles to you.

At the bottom of the cartoon are the source, the artist, and the date. The artist is Dan Piraro.
http://bizarrocomics.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit of a grammar geek and loved this one.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Every comment on every blog contributes to linking people from many different countries and cultures. Eventually we create a more peaceful and understanding world.